- Please DO NOT upload any copyrighted images, which includes personal pictures, screenshots of copyrighted materials such as e-books, software code etc.
- Please DO NOT use PicGru image hosting services to upload/share images depicting bestiality, violence/gore/inhuman, scat/puking/other disgusting stuff.
- Please DO NOT upload/share images of underage persons, child pornography, and explicit illegal images. We reserve the right to remove any image without any notification.
Our policy is to consider All DMCA abuse reports and take appropriate action within 24 hours.
How to Write a Proper DMCA Notice
A Proper DMCA Notice will notify PicGru of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury. We refer to this as a “Proper DMCA Notice.” To Write a Proper DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
- Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
- A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that PicGru disable access over the World Wide Web.
- Identify the location of the material on the World Wide Web by providing “information reasonably sufficient to permit PicGru to locate the material.”
- State that you have “a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.”
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.